Clean commercial shower stalls for businesses are important in a commercial environment. You want to make sure that your residents feel comfortable and safe when using your bathroom. This gives them a good impression of your company, which means that they are more likely to come back. To make the best possible impression, you should look at the condition of your commercial bathroom, especially the walls and partitions. They should serve the following purposes:
- Cleanliness – The design of your commercial shower cubicles must allow for regular cleaning and provide the occupants with enough space to perform their bathroom functions properly.
- Safety – Commercial corporate shower stalls should allow people to go to the bathroom in a safe place. If the inmates don’t feel safe, they don’t tend to come back.
- Comfort – Even if the occupants only spend a short time in the shower, a pleasant experience makes a significant contribution to making a positive impression.
- Appearance – It is important to have a uniform design. An attractive appearance can enhance your brand.
Commercial shower cubicles for companies: bathroom separators
By choosing the perfect materials, you can create clean, attractive and efficient commercial shower stalls for businesses. The right style of shower cubicles improves your brand and the impression you give your residents. You can choose from five different materials, each offering a unique combination of style, durability and value.
Powder coated steel
Powder-coated steel is the cheapest and cheapest shower enclosure material. They have a structured honeycomb core – the shell is coated with a powder made of polymer resin, mixed with other additives and then ground to a fine powder.
The powder coating has a shiny surface, which makes it look attractive and is very durable. It is resistant to scratches, abrasion, flaking, fading and corrosion.
Solid plastic is also a durable material thanks to its surface, which is resistant to both scratches and graffiti. Since it is a non-porous material, it is very useful for bathrooms in damp environments. They are ideal for commercial bathrooms with shower cubicles, e.g. B. in bathrooms near swimming pools and gyms.
Solid plastic requires little maintenance and is therefore an excellent choice for bathrooms that cannot be checked often, such as in public parks.
Laminate is another affordable choice when it comes to commercial corporate shower stalls. It has increased design flexibility and an impact-resistant chipboard core. This material is covered with thick vertical laminate and allows different colors and patterns. Weathered ash design provides a natural wood look, while fabric-inspired patterns like crisp lines provide a light, soothing design.
Stainless steel is a high-quality material, so it has the same price range as phenol and has a durable honeycomb core, a rigid shoe base and welded corners. It is very attractive for its corrosion and rust protection properties as well as its beauty and elegance. Most stainless steel partitions are made of brushed satin. They can also be upgraded to a surface with a leather structure. Because of its slim, refined appearance, it can impress not only your regular guests, but also every VIP customer. The good thing is that its strength makes it graffiti-resistant.
Phenol is a high-quality plastic separating material for bathrooms and combines the moisture and germ resistance of solid plastic with a superior laminate aesthetic. Phenolic bathroom partitions are usually available in a variety of colors, including stone and natural wood patterns. They also come with easy-to-hold stainless steel shoes.
When choosing the right material for your commercial bathroom cabinets, make sure that they meet the legal health and safety requirements for commercial bathroom cabinets. Foreign materials are often of questionable quality. So don’t forget to check the quality and safety of the materials for the bathroom cabin.
Commercial bathroom stands for companies: bathroom design
As the owner, you should take into account that the arrangement of stands and partitions is important for commercial bathroom design. You can maximize the number of toilets if you have a good layout. This way you have a good flow of traffic for your commercial bathroom and can serve more guests while you feel good.
If you are looking for a layout and design for your bathroom, you need to make sure that it fits your commercial bathroom. Try to get free design services if you can so that you get a layout that’s right for your business.
If you’re still thinking about how to design your commercial bathroom, it will help you consider the following:
- The number of toilets. The first step is to set the number of toilets and partitions for urinal privacy. Does your bathroom have enough space for the desired number of toilets and urinals?
- The layout. Once you have decided on the number of toilets and urinals, the next step is to determine the floor plan. Does your commercial bathroom have to comply with the American Disabled Law? In this case, you should follow the guidelines so that the layout matches the dimensions of your room.
- The measurement. Lastly, for each of your bathroom cabins (and privacy screens) you need to set a custom dimension based on the dimensions of your bathroom.
If you have enough space, you can add as many rooms as you like and create any layout that is specific to the space you have for the bathroom. It is best to work with a company so you can better choose your bathroom design when you need help.
If you need help designing the bathroom, you can contact a team of experts to help design it. In this way you can create the most efficient bathroom for your residents. Simply select the partition material and the team should be able to help you create a custom layout that is perfect for your commercial bathroom area.