The Moon pod The beanbag, which is known as a zero gravity swimming chair, does not defy gravity. Newton’s laws still apply, but it’s a very comfortable chair. The pearls with which the chair shapes are filled for your body relieve the pressure.
The chair can be adjusted in several positions. You can sit back, sit upright, or lie flat. In every position, the chair weighs your body at all points of contact. Think of the anti-gravity aspect as a soft but supportive chair. It supports your back in an ergonomically correct position and still feels soft.
We use the chair in our play room. It’s a convenient place to laze around and read a book and take a break when I’m sitting at my desk with a laptop. Sitting upright in the chair creates the perfect angle for using the laptop. It is also ideal as a play chair for my children and as an additional seat when we have a guest.
The light aspect of the chair is important because it tends to travel from room to room. The game room is where it normally stays, but we move it to the living room for movie nights or extra seating. The kids bring it to their bedrooms when they have friends.
As a family with pets and teenagers, the removable and washable outer cover is a clear bonus. I also appreciate the subdued color of the chair. The soft, muted color would complement almost any decor. Traditional beanbags are available in bright, bold colors that scream “nursery” or “dormitory”. The Moon Pod looks more fashionable.
The fabric is dirt-repellent, so that most small dirt dabs off immediately. Wrestling the chair in and out of the outer shell is a two-person job. A person could probably get it every now and then, but not easily. The soft fabric feels good, but attracts fluff and animal hair. It is not a major disadvantage as it is easy to clean Vacuuming or a quick brush with a lint brush.
The chair regains its upright shape and retains it until it is used again. The upright shape prevents the room from looking tidy. If the chair isn’t the perfect addition to your decor, you can easily store it in a corner or closet until next use. If you want to combine comfort with aesthetics in a multipurpose chair, purchasing the Moon Pod may be for you. It doesn’t look like a beanbag at all. They look more like a modern piece of furniture.
Things to consider before buying:
These things are not pros and cons as some aspects address some but may be a disadvantage for others.
- When used for a long time, the chair seems to store body heat. The heat storage may be excellent for cold winters, but it can feel a bit uncomfortable in summer.
- The price for a beanbag is definitely high. On their website, the chairs are currently sold for $ 399. There is currently a promotion with a $ 100 discount. Therefore, look for offers and promotions before buying.
- I have problems with my back. Although the chair feels wonderful and relieves stiffness by sitting too long, it sits on the floor. When you’re so low, it’s a little difficult to walk up and down the chair.
- These chairs are durable and do not lose their shape after moderate use. However, the company is relatively new, so there is no data to say that it will last for years.
- The product arrives unassembled. The required assembly is clarified when purchasing, but it is good to know that it is not ready for immediate use.