Every building, household, or car builds up stubborn dirt over time. And only a pressure washer can solve this problem better than the traditional method of manually cleaning the surface.
Now you’re probably looking for a high quality, durable, portable, easy to use, and affordable pressure washer. Unfortunately, with hundreds of options, it can be a little tricky to determine which brand and model is the best value for money.
You need to have a keen eye to determine which one meets or best exceeds your expectations. There are many things to consider and check when choosing the best pressure washer for your money.
Don’t worry, we’ve listed our top deals so you can save time Here.
Pressure washers can remove even the toughest dirt from your cars.
3 best pressure washers for your money
- Simpson cleaning MSH3125-S
This is one of the most affordable pressure washers considering the performance it offers. It has a performance ten times the strength of an average unit and has been shown to be effective in cleaning up the toughest and thickest build-up of dirt for the longest time.
With a high performance engine from Honda you definitely get the value for money in terms of durability. You can use it for a long number of hours, and it will still be perfectly fine even if you use it a lot. This is also highly recommended for large property owners such as schools, buildings, and home owners.
- Stanley SLP2050
With this electric pressure washer you get the price-performance ratio. One advantage of this pressure washer is that, thanks to its mobile vehicle design, you can move from one place to another. It has a good cleaning power for animal cages, cement floors and walls, walkways, benches, trash cans and can even be used in pools.
This electrically operated pressure washer has its own detergent tank, which makes it more convenient to use. It also comes with five quick change nozzles so that you can vary the amount of pressure that you need specifically.
- GreenWorks GPW1501
Most preferred by homeowners, this pressure washer is almost weightless. It’s only 17 pounds so you can manage to carry it inside or outside the home. What most users love about this device is that it doesn’t release any strong smelling odors or fumes. It’s one of the best pressure washers for your money if you want to get one made specifically for home use.
There are inexpensive but high quality pressure washers that make cleaning a breeze.
How do you choose the best pressure washer for the money? Compile this list to find the cheapest pressure washer:
- durability – Nobody really wants to spend hundreds of dollars just to make it garbage the next time it is used. This is a total waste of money. Always consider the durability of the device by looking at the features that will help extend its life. Choose a unit with a welded metal frame construction, as the welded structure proves to be more durable than a pressure washer with plastic material.
However, most household electric pressure washers are made from a plastic body. In this case, choose one made of polycarbonate. This is a light, yet powerful plastic.
- brand – Always check the brand! This is important as there are lesser known companies that sell low quality pressure washers that have failed the standard electrical / mechanical product quality check. These products can cause a power outage, a short circuit, or even an explosion. Of course you don’t want that. Safety should always be your main concern. Even if you have to spend a few more money on the popular brands, this is still a good investment because you can guarantee your safety.
- warranty – Guarantee protects your valuable investment; Therefore, the best pressure washer for your money is the one with the most warranty years and services. On average, pressure washers have a limited warranty of at least 2 years for consumption. However, you would be pleased to know that in addition to the standard consumer protection guarantee, some brands offer an additional trade guarantee and a guarantee for accessories and parts.
- PSI & GPM – PSI is pounds per square inch and GPM is gallons per minute. This is used to measure the water pressure and flow. A higher PSI means a higher force and a lot of water. Therefore, you need to calculate these measurements for proper use.
- Nozzle tips – The best value pressure washers come with 3-5 quick connect nozzles. These nozzle tip attachments can range from 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees and the soap nozzle applicator. The more nozzle tips there are in the device, the better.
The question “What is the best pressure washer for your money?” is more subjective. Each person has different cleaning needs and therefore needs a different pressure washer. The 3 top picks we featured above are great for home use and frequent moderate cleaning tasks like driveway cleaning, car washing, vinyl siding cleaning, and other household chores. If you are looking for pressure washers with much higher cleaning performance, expect to pay more for such units as well.
What brand and model of pressure washer are you currently using? Do you think you have the value for your money? Let us know and visit our website: High pressure cleaner guides