You can go ahead and admit it. There are some places in your home that you don’t usually think about. Until the time comes for an excerpt and you know that Get your deposit back (if you are a tenant) or to make the place look great for a new tenant (if you are a landlord).
Most of us do a pretty good job of keeping the essentials tidy in our homes (and if you don’t fall into this category, you may want to jump to our cleaning services page and see what we can do for you). . However, most of us are not fanatics and we have other things to do with our time. OK, maybe some of the odd spots get cleaned up during a big spring cleaning or cleaning Cleaning end Session, but most of the time you just stick to the basics.
The real trouble comes when you move in or out and time goes by. If you need to start a new job on the other side of town or across the country on Monday, you don’t really want to spend all Saturday and Sunday cleaning products. That’s when a bit of professional help From a right end of the lease, a cleaning company can be really useful.
Here is a selection of a few places we don’t usually think of (a lot!) Until the time to move out
Things and Places People don’t clean until they move
- Skirting boards and floors behind the large items. Unless you’re a crazy fanatical cleaner, chances are you’re not lifting out the washing machine, refrigerator, oven, all those other white goods, freestanding closet, or couch to give a good overview of what’s behind them. After all, two people may be required to move some of these things. It is at such moments that you realize how thick dust can get if left untouched, and you may get a shock at the true color of the carpets or floors. If you’re lucky, you may also spot some long-lost items – but not the missing socks that somehow disappeared into the laundry. Some may show up behind the dryer or washing machine, but not always!
- Refrigerator lines. While you’ve pulled out the big heavy items, don’t forget that your back may need a thorough cleaning, especially the working parts of the refrigerator (it works better if you do).
- Walls tend to blend in with the background just because they are the background. We usually don’t sit and stare at the walls except during an illness. However, during a move, you can suddenly notice all the dirt and smudges everywhere, especially when you take pictures and share a new patch.
- Door handles. You touch her all the time. But when was the last time you cleaned a doorknob? We should probably all clean our doorknobs more often than we do because they’re a bit of a germ cell, what happens when everyone touches them. Some experts believe they may have even more bacteria than the toilet seat!
- Fans and ventilation slots. These pick up a lot more dirt and dust than you think. Cleaning can be quite difficult, but it can be done!
- In the dishwasher. Those who don’t have a dishwasher and do the dishes by hand the old-fashioned way can feel complacent. However, if you like the convenience of the dishwasher, you might be surprised to find that you have to clean in it every now and then (OK, once in a blue moon or when you move). Although detergent and water flow through the machine regularly, your dishwasher can collect dirt and grime in it that needs to be wiped off.
- To shine. Understandably, many people are a little nervous about cleaning lights because of the risk of electric shock. However, there is a good chance that you will turn off the electricity during a move. This provides a good opportunity to clean the light shades, light bulbs, and other fixtures. Sometimes they can contain a surprising amount of dirt. And no, cleaning a lamp does not necessarily require electrically operated devices! Don’t forget about the switches while you’re at it.
- Bottom of closets and bedroom cupboards. Usually we just reach in and grab the clothes we need and don’t think about cleaning the closet. However, the inside of your closet or closet can get quite dusty and dirty, even without the “help” of spiders. This is especially the case when you keep shoes in your closet, since everything on the soles of your shoes ends up on the bottom of your closet. You take out all of your clothes while packing, so here’s your chance!
- Drawers and cupboards for kitchen utensils. Again, we are usually so busy using our knives, plates, and cups – and washing them! – that we forget that rubbish can build up in the places where we keep them. Some kitchen cabinets also get dirtier than others. It can be amazing how much dirt you can find in the closet where you keep things like coffee and other drinks. The best time to clean all of these spots is when you’ve pulled everything out and put in a box that the moving team can take with them.
Cleaning services for the rental end of Anyclean
Whether you are the landlord or the tenant, whether you move in or out, or whether the property in question is a house or apartment, or whether it is furnished or unfurnished – the whole job of making it presentable to a new resident is this is much easier when you use the Anyclean London housekeeping service.
They have some great teams of highly skilled cleaners who specialize in moving detergent in and out and they use checklists to make sure the job is being done properly to recognized standards. You have full insurance coverage for everything the company does and you are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee too. It doesn’t matter how dirty the place is – Anyclean will make it look and smell amazing again.
They know that it can sometimes take longer than expected to clean up a property. Anyclean also knows that customers don’t want any nasty surprises on their bill. For this reason, the company uses a flat rate per property, so you know exactly how much you are paying, regardless of how long it takes to clean this rent or the newly vacated house. However, since they have teams on duty, you can be sure that the job will be done as quickly as possible – while maintaining the highest standards.
Sometimes the best time to clean the carpets in a house or apartment is when there is no furniture in it. Although Anyclean does not offer carpet cleaning as part of our final cleaning package, they do have a special offer for those who want both services. If you book carpet cleaning and end-of-tenancy cleaning at the same time, you will receive a discount on carpet cleaning.
The company prides itself on offering its move-in and move-out cleaning services anywhere in the Greater London Metropolitan Area, whether the place being cleaned is a smart new place or a Grade II listed building. From Enfield via Twickenham via Croydon to Romford and in the inner city suburbs such as Islington and Soho, Anyclean is used everywhere within the M25 ring.
Please contact Anyclean if you would like more information on cleaning services at the end of your tenancy in London or would like to make a booking.