Do you work around the clock?
You practically spend a quarter of your life sitting if you log more than 8 hours each day on your computer or on a desk chair.
Computer ergonomics reports indicate that sitting for long periods of time doesn’t stop when you leave your office. You spend just as much time at home and surf the Internet or at your children’s ball games. Security concerns about computer ergonomics have increased.
As Peter Novak stated in his article on Jump home“You need something that allows you to move comfortably through your working day without giving you anything Shoulder pain in the upper neck or Muscle pain in the lower back by sitting “.
The hot and cold gel pack system makes it easy to release the tension you put on your back muscle, legs and everything in between.
An effective one Pain treatment for back injuries is to make it doable at work or whenever you sit. For different body shapes and sizes, it is important for a good one ergonomic posture Chair on the correct distribution of body weight.
The Cool Mesh Back Chair has a lumbar support back that provides optimal posture support for various positions. The best way for Office ergonomics What you can do for your body is to stay active even when you sit and work.
The health costs of postural chairs
Fatigue, back pain, stiffness and muscle tension are some of the problems you have had while sitting for a long period of time. Poor posture on conventional office chairs forces your legs, back and upper body into a static 90 ° position.
Because of the poor circulation, many of us stay in a conventional office for eight or more hours a day. No wonder back pain is one of the main problems for most Americans today.
It’s been four months of every year sitting in an unnatural, uncomfortable position! Work stress is the by-product of chronic back pain due to workplace injuries.
Most people don’t realize that basic stress management strategies change the way you sit and the chair you sit on.
Now there is Executive office chair with thermal massage: Cool mesh chair with pain relief therapy with hot and cold gel pack from the Gentry Collection.
In order for your back to relax and your circulation to relax while sitting comfortably in an office chair, you need to sit in one height-adjustable office chair that encourages Posture support.
A good chair can offer real health benefits:
- Relieve your Muscle fatigue Lower back pain by even distribution of your body weight vie, patent-registered loin lovers,
- Vibration and massage promote blood circulation and oxygen flow. Add Cold therapy techniques to curb inflammation and apply warmth to relax and refresh your lumbar area
- Support your back and turn and allow ventilation through our pair of contoured backrests with the Use of back support cushions in ergonomic chairs
To really remove the muscles of the lower back pain effect from your life, you really can’t ask for a better chair than the Cool Mesh Executive Offie chair with thermal massage.
There is no chair that suits everyone because people simply have different shapes and sizes. There are a few things to watch out for in an ergonomic chair that ultimately adds to your comfort and reduces the pain your spine and lower back experience when you have to sit all day.
Function you should look for in a really ergonomic chair
● Lumbar support – The lumbar spine of your back is the lower back. Your lower back has a natural curve inwards. Good office chairs support this curve in the spine.
● Seat depth – Your lower back and hips must support the weight of your legs. You don’t want your back to carry too much of the weight of your leg. Check that the front of the seat is within 2 to 4 inches from the back of your knee when you are sitting on the seat.
● Height of the chair – Most chairs have a pneumatic setting. Not everyone has legs of the same size. Your legs should be able to sit comfortably at an almost right or greater angle, with your feet flat on the floor.
● Adjustable armrest – If your arms and shoulders can be relaxed on the armrest, avoid straining your neck and between your shoulder blades. For most people, it depends on how they position their hands on a computer keyboard.
● Swirls and rolls – The roles are optional. It is recommended to have at least one knob so that you can easily maneuver around your desk. Without a swivel, you may have to try one way or another to accomplish things on your desk. This can lead to discomfort if you have to do this all day. Roles also give you extra mobility.
To find the ergonomic office chair that’s right for you, you may need to experiment and test in your local office supply store. It’s worth the effort.
Any possibility of back pain caused by sitting at your desk daily is proven to be more expensive in both your checkbook and your health.